Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#12 Catcher in the Rye

Why does he get drunk all the time? He even pointed out when he gets drunk that he holds his stomach like he's been shot. I guess when you're drunk we all have this odd thing that we like to do. I don't know cause I personally never have been drunk but I guess that's a new thing I just learned. Like for some they start to cry and be depressed about their life and that's the thing they do while drunk. He was a real meanie when he went to meet Sally and called her a pain in the ass. Who says that to a girl?! Anyways I also learned a new vocab word that Holden likes to use which is called flit. And that's when you know the same gender likes the same gender. I don't know if that is an actual word in the dictionary or maybe just old english but I'm learning alot of new words from this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment