Tuesday, August 14, 2012

#11 Catcher in the Rye

He makes a lot of remarks concerning people. And I'm like "hey I think I agree with you there" or "Wait a minute you better watch your mouth." In life we make a lot oh decisions and for some reason don't know what we're doing sometimes so when old Sally said, "Maybe I don't! Maybe you don't know either!" He seriously was talking about some crazy plan to move away together with her, so I understand why she said that. But this really smacked me in the face with reality. Maybe we don't know what we're doing. Like those kids that know what college they're going to and have their whole life planned out. They don't really know what the heck's gonna happen to them. I guess in other words Old Sally meant to say we have a lot of doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment